Don’t let your work eat you alive – survival skills for a tough work environment (when you can’t join the great resignation)
It’s a weird time in business. Between an ongoing global pandemic, hourly conversations about working from home and heading back to the office, pressure to get “back to normal” and the chronic stress that has built up to an all time high, it’s no wonder that people are leaving jobs in droves.
But what if you can’t afford to leave, don’t want to leave, or aren’t in a position to leave?
If you’re leading a team or an organization, you may feel like you’re pushing a boulder uphill on a daily basis. And it may feel like people are sitting on top of the boulder complaining about it the whole time.
And if you’re a leader in your life (looking at you, parents) you may have even more need to figure out how to deal when you can’t run away to a tropical island by yourself.
We’ve got you.
Between the two of us, we have over 40 years of experience working with high-achievers in challenging environments. And we know what it truly takes to thrive.
Spoiler alert: It doesn’t include putting your head down to work harder or putting in more effort or hours. In fact, it’s just the opposite.
What if you could:
- Have autonomy and control over your stress?
- Have a tool that helped you understand the ongoing dynamics of trust in your organization?
- Set boundaries that felt good and aligned?
- Have a way to create change that stuck with you instead of being a wistful aspiration?
Here are the details:
This 4-week experience is designed to work with your schedule. Each week you’ll receive access to a 10-12 minute video that you can watch at your convenience. The homework is minimal – it will be a 15 minute exercise or incorporate into your day-to-day. Each Thursday you’ll have access to us live for your questions, challenges, and community.
- 10-12 minute on-demand microlearning video modules each Friday on July 15, 22, 29 & August 5
- 45 minute live access to us via Zoom recorded for future reference on July 21, 28, August 4 & 11 at 12:30pm PT / 3:30pm ET
- Bonus resources to support you along your ongoing journey
Who are we?
Iggy Perillo works with entrepreneurs providing tools and support to amplify their impact as leaders and educators. She cultivates masterminds and leads training on emotionally intelligent leadership and excellent experiential teaching techniques. With over 25 years of experience training experiential educators to cultivate effective leaders, Iggy is well versed in providing custom structured frameworks for leaders to flourish while staying grounded in their authenticity. Working with Iggy, leaders move from marketing their ideas to delivering effective educational results.
What people say about Iggy’s work:
- “Interesting learning: Personal values and how they tie into action! That’s super wild to think about how our actions show what we REALLY value and how there can be a disconnect between action and self-perception.”- Amanda G.
- “I had a lot of takeaways – it gave names and explanations to things that I had general knowledge but took it to another level. Iggy is very approachable and transparent. Laid-back yet informative.” – Sarah Aronsky
- “It was an amazing experience being able to get to know so many kind and genuine people. We all brought something different and important to our sessions in terms of our background and knowledge and that diversity made for a very In-depth and helpful mastermind.” B.B.F.
Audrey Holst works with ambitious high performers to identify and address their pre-burnout and toxic perfectionism so they can fully enjoy their careers and lives. She’s the creator of the Perfectionist Archetypes™ and founder of the Fortitude & Flow® Process which fuses mindful and embodied practices to create sustainable transformation. Her work goes beyond mindset and addresses perfectionism’s impossible standards at their root cause.
What people say about Audrey’s work:
- “Biggest impact is getting rid of a feeling of impending doom. I feel like I can handle whatever comes my way, and even though it may take me a little while to process all of my feelings about it, I WILL process and feel better.” – Tyné Rieck
- “I feel less stressed and that I have tools to support myself. I have more confidence that I can deal with life more effectively.” – Tracy Racine
- “I feel like it has given me practice to be exactly in the moment. And I often was given perspectives in things I hadn’t considered and tools to use to keep me grounded and clear thinking so I could see beyond the muddy waters.” – G. B.
I’m already busy and barely surviving. Is this going to be another thing on my to-do list?
We’ve taken that into consideration as we created this course. You can do your learning on a walk and attend the live sessions from your couch or in-between tasks. Everything is recorded and there will be bonus resources for your ongoing use. This is not about adding more to your life, it’s about tools that will help you take away the things that aren’t working in your day-to-day.
I can’t attend the live sessions.
No worries. You can send in your questions to us before-hand for us to cover and we’ll record portions of the live session. There will be a portion of the live sessions that will not be recorded for those that aren’t comfortable being recorded.
Life is expensive right now. What makes this experience worth my time and money investment?
Where are you on a scale from 1-10 (1 being “I’m totally thriving and feeling cool as a cucumber in my work and life” and 10 being “everything is on fire and I can’t see my way out”)? If you’re at a 1 then you don’t need this course. If you find yourself at a 4 and up or constantly find yourself jumping between feeling calm and feeling on fire and not having a way to even out your experience, this is a great course for you.
The combined experience we have in leadership settings goes beyond tactics and mental exercises. Our goal is to help you shift the way you experience, behave, and perceive what happens in your day-to-day and change the impact of what currently feels stressful.
Using the tools we teach on a regular basis are at a minimum game-changing when it comes to challenging situations and ongoing chronic stress.
Do you offer refunds?
Refunds will not be issued for this experience – please ask any questions you may have beforehand by emailing Iggy at email@example.com or Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org.