Banish your Burnout
4 weeks to kick your overwhelm and stress for good
This course is perfect for you if…
• You try really hard to start your day positively but by mid-morning you feel irritated and snappy.
• Unmotivated sums things it up pretty well. Those important emails you should have answered two days ago are still sitting unread in your inbox.
• Going on social media makes you want to crawl under a blanket and sleep for the rest of the year.
• You are exhausted during the day but have a hard time going to bed at night because your brain won’t stop running a million miles an hour.
• You’re wasting time and energy on things you don’t want to waste time and energy on but can’t seem to do anything differently.
Here’s how I can help.
Hi, I’m Audrey, and I totally get you.
I’ve gone through my fair share of burnout. I worked at a company whose culture was getting into the office before opening hours and working after production closed down. I worked jobs with no weekends. I took pride in my ability to go for long periods with no sleep. I wore my busy like a badge of honor.
My immune system broke down. My confidence broke down. My relationships went to shit. My excitement about life dulled. I was just so freakin’ DONE with the pace I had set for myself.
I spent the next decade of my life learning everything I could about never doing that again. From meditation to yoga to energy work to mindfulness I’ve been trained in it all. Now as a Certified Professional Coach with this incredible background under my belt I’ve pulled out the common threads of each of these practices and made them accessible for anyone to learn.
And I’m teaching them in Banish Your Burnout.
This might be for you if:
• You’ve tried meditation to de-stress but you can’t sit still or get your mind to stop all the crazy chatter.
• Your current solution to reducing your burnout is taking sick days because you simply can’t.do.it.today.
• You’re not getting the support you need to make a change. When you tell others about how rough things are, they say things like, “well let me tell you about how bad MY day was…”
• When you try to calm down or take time for yourself you feel guilty and selfish and have that icky feeling in your gut that tells you should be doing something more productive with your time.
Worst of all…
You know this is not your best self. You just can’t seem to get it together and make a change. Your friends and family are getting the brunt of your misery. And your job is DEFINITELY not getting your best work.
You deserve better.
Burnout won’t miss you.
Join me, and by the end of our time together you’ll be able to…
• Recognize when you are starting down the path to burnout and stop it before it starts.
• Feel more grounded and in control.
• Understand how your body and mind handles stress – and use this understanding to work through and prevent overwhelm.
• Have tangible tools and practices to mix and match to help your body to not only relax but to also generate energy when you’re dragging.
• Have a list of things to immediately address when burnout starts to creep in.
Banish your Burnout will help you get there.
Banish Your Burnout is currently full and will run again spring of 2019. Want to know when it re-opens? Leave me your info and you’ll be the first to know. Want to work through your burnout sooner? Click here to book a consult for one-on-one work.